Wednesday, April 11, 2007

something you should hear

The band is from Denmark and is called The Kissaway Trail. The album is also called The Kissaway Trail and was released in January in Denmark and will be released later this month in the UK, Europe, Australia and Scandinavia. Oh Kissaway Trail, do you think there's nobody in the US who loves your music? Please release your brilliant full-length debut over here. Please? Well, in the meantime, you can always stream the album at The Kissaway Trail's little Bella Union page (Bella Union is so fabulous).

This album is really very nice, brought to my attention by my friend Rich. Go ahead, give it a listen. If I had to describe them I'd have to say something like Cloud Cult meets Sigur Ros (it's all in english though). Really I hate comparing one band with another, but at the same time I'm not so adept at album reviews, so I do what I can. Maybe it will just suffice to say that this is a great indie pop/rock album that you should check out immediately.

No comments: