Tuesday, April 10, 2007

icky thump, part 2

Well, we've got cover art and a date to go with the previously announced tracklist for the next White Stripes album, Icky Thump. The release date is June 18 and the cover art is:



For some reason it's ringing a bell that I heard/read that Jack & Meg were going to dump the whole red, white & black theme for this one. Apparently not. The previously reported tracklist goes something like this:

Icky Thump
You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do as You're Told)
300 MPH Torrential Outpour Blues
Conquest
Bone Broke
Prickly Thorn, But Sweetly Worn
St. Andrew (This Battle Is in the Air)
Little Cream Soda
Rag and Bone
I'm Slowly Turning Into You
A Martyr for My Love for You
Catch Hell Blues
Effect and Cause

2 comments:

BeeKay said...

Good Lord, I hate that album title. I hate it with a passion that is not entirely rational. I hate it even more than Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga. I'll bet it's pretty good, though.

Mystik Spiral said...

I think I prefer Icky Thump just slightly over Ga Ga.... etc. Though I am looking forward to both albums... :)