Wednesday, April 04, 2007

gusterrhoids...

Gusterrhoids.... haha. One of the best terms ever created, presumably by Brian "Thundergod" Rosenworcel. Anyhoo, just a quick note that you can listen to Guster's Satellite EP in its entirety here. Once you give it a listen and fall head over heels in love with Brian's vocal stylings on Total Eclipse Of The Heart*, you can order it here.

*this alone is worth $8. Trust me, I speak from personal experience.


Guster is so great. Even if you don't appreciate their music, if you ever need a good laugh, visit Brian's road journal. Hours of hilarity - the kind of thing that can get you sanely through those boring hours at work. I have been maintaining for... wow, almost one year exactly, that this is the best road journal ever written. I tried to read it over the phone to my sister once and I coudn't do it because I was laughing so hard.

No comments: