Wednesday, April 04, 2007

blog name

Did you notice that I changed my blog name? Bridget's Blog has been way too boring for me for a looooong time, but sadly I'm not the most inventive person in the world. Then it dawned on me to actually name my blog after the onscreen "persona" I adopted years ago.

If you're one of the unfortunate people who have no idea what Mystik Spiral is, you can read all about it (them) here. I was a HUGE Daria fan back in the day, and I started using Mystik Spiral as my screen name some time ago. So there you go.



i'm glad you're happy
watching my pain
burning crop circles
on my soul's razor brain
we had no love scene
but you cut to the chase
you're choppin' off my nose
to spite my face
ow, my nose
ow, my face
ow, my nose
ow, my face
oooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

No comments: