Monday, September 03, 2007

mullets & ymsb

An odd combination for sure. But when I picked Kate up for the Yonder Mountain String Band show at Red Rocks yesterday, she gave me this mullet picture to thank me for driving:


I'm pretty sure this is the best "thank you for driving" gift that I've ever received. We tried to think of a name for him, but the only suggestion was Sebastian (from Leah). But we also think he looks like a werewolf and Sebastian doesn't seem to be much of a werewolf name. Whatever his name ends up being, he's my new car mascot. As if mullet man wasn't enough, this guy's picture is on the other side:


At first glance, he doesn't seem to be quite as creepy as the mullet guy, but just look at the way his beard doesn't connect to his sideburns. That's weird. And don't count out that serial killer look emanating from his eyes and smile...

Anyway - Yonder Mountain String Band at Red Rocks was bluegrass-tastic. Full review at MusicRex. I took two pictures when we arrived - one of each end of a beautiful rainbow - then I seemed to have forgotten that I had my camera...


1 comment:

Leah Fo Shizzle Bizzle said...

i love sebastian so hard!