Saturday, September 01, 2007

ben kweller/apples in stereo photos

For a full review of last night's Ben Kweller show at Boulder's Club 156, visit Musicrex. Here are the photos I took:

Opener Willy Mason:



The setlist:







BK was having a bad hair day - he complained about his bangs being too long. I don't know, it looks pretty damn good to me:



Chris Morrissey on bass:



I don't think that shirt will live through one more washing:



Thirteen:



Mark Stepro on drums:



In Other Words:



BK's shirt is waaaay older than he is:



Penny On The Train Track:





And then, partly because I got outta Boulder by 10:30 and the Apples In Stereo show didn't start 'til 9:30 (with two openers) and partly because I hadn't been to a show in two and a half weeks and was going through withdrawal, I headed to the Bluebird for some Apples action. I'm such a rockstar.

Robert Schneider:



John Hill & Bill Doss, who has red hair and muttonchops and plays about seventeen different instruments. Awesome:



Spaceman John Ferguson & Eric Allen (I love his guitar strap):



More cowbell!!





No comments: