Saturday, September 01, 2007

the future of this blog

So, two very cool things happened here in Mystik Spiral land in August.

First, I was invited to join the staff of a wonderful UK-based music blog called The Line Of Best Fit. Talk about going big time. You can see my author archive by clicking here (some reviews have been posted on my blog as well...).

Second, I was propositioned to work on Musicrex - a site that we hope will become a great resource for local music. Bookmark it if you live in the Denver/Boulder area as we have lots of show info, news and reviews.

So, with two projects on the horizon that are much more interesting than my little blog, I will most likely stop posting reviews here. I do intend to keep up with tour news, weekly shows, and important band discoveries that I make along the way.

1 comment:

Leah Fo Shizzle Bizzle said...

whoa that is awesome!
somehow i missed this from earlier.
you are a goddess.