Monday, January 08, 2007

more from the loop machine front

Recently I fell in love with David Ford's 2006 release entitled I Sincerely Apologise For All The Trouble I've Caused. It's a beautiful album. David was actually in town last May, opening for Gomez. I missed the show because I waited too long to get a ticket and it sold out. Had I known then of David Ford, I would have attended that show, to be sure.

Check out this video - one take of David doing State Of The Union. Brilliant.

Here is some more music from 2006 that I've been enjoying:

Clearlake - Amber
Frank Black - Fast Man Raider Man
Giddy Motors - Do Easy
Guillemots - From The Cliffs
The Hazey Janes - Hotel Radio
Kelley Stoltz - Below The Branches
The Kooks - Inside In Inside Out
The Lovely Feathers - Hind Hind Legs
The M's - Future Women
P.O.S. - Audition
Takka Takka - We Feel Safer At Night
Viva Voce - Get Yr Blood Sucked Out

Still wading through, barely making a dent...

1 comment:

Leah Fo Shizzle Bizzle said...

I saw him open for Gomez. He was great live! so fun. this album is great.