Saturday, October 07, 2006

clap clap clap clap... yeah.

This will be a very short review - I have to get up early in the morning. Ugh.

Tonight was Clap Your Hands Say Yeah @ the Gothic! w00t! There were two opening bands, but I missed the first. I did catch Architecture In Helsinki though, a band from Australia. They were amazing. There were 6 of them (sometimes 7 even), and it seemed that everyone in the band played on at least 8 instruments. They had a trombone and lots and lots of percussion. They had a lot of fans there already, but the whole theatre was dancing and really into the show by the end of their set.

CYHSY were tight, they sounded really good. I won't even attempt a setlist, but I think they played nearly everything from CYHSY plus a handful of new songs. I really like the new stuff, can't wait for the album!

And that's pretty much it. Pretty pointless, I know, but what the hell.....

Now playing:

No comments: