Saturday, January 26, 2008

strip mining

OK, so I don't know if it's because I've had a couple of drinks or what, but this is fucking hilarious to me... of course, only if you know the title of the comic, which is, of course, "strip mining":



Oh, natalie dee, I love you so hard.

And because I've had nothing of interest posted here lately, these are some albums that I am digging really a lot at the moment:


Los Campesinos! - Hold On Now, Youngster
This is just all kinds of amazing dance-tastic-ness...


Grand Archives - The Grand Archives
OK, so this one (to my knowledge) hasn't even leaked yet, but I've got a promo copy for review. So mostly I'm just bragging. It's really really really awesome.


Juno Sountrack
Can't stop listening... just... can't... stop...


Evangelicals - The Evening Decends
For people who like complete aural fucking freakouts. Fantastic.


British Sea Power - Do You Like Rock Music?
Yes, yes I do like rock music. Especially, I like THIS rock music.


The Mountain Goats - Heretic Pride
Well, I mean, it's the Mountain Goats, so... It's lovely. Plus the album cover is beautiful.


Christian Silva - Onward!
Read. Awesome.


Vampire Weekend - Vampire Weekend
I'm pretty much all about anything Vampire Weekend lately...

No comments: