Thursday, November 29, 2007

dance music. from france!


Every once in a while I get unsolicited e-mails from bands or labels telling me about their music. I like this, it means people look at my blog, and I love attention just as much as anyone.

Most recently I was contacted by one of the two French brothers who comprise Spitzer, a pure electronica outfit. I checked out their MySpace, and while the music is not my cup of tea, I did have a couple of chuckles at their "About Spitzer" section, especially the one about the christian rock:

Hi.
Few words about us.
- We are brothers
- We live in Lyon, France
- We play electronic music
- We use computers and machines
- We know how to play drums and guitar
- We want you to dance to our music
- We are not Djs but producers
- We can do remixes
- We listen to any kind of music except christian rock
- We want you to be our friend
- We can play at your club: booking
- We can provide you some of our songs for your blog or your sets
- We give you a beautiful artwork if you click here
- We are currently working on our first 4 tracks EP named "Roller Coaster"
- We are Spitzer
Thx for your attention.

Damien & Matthieu

So anyway, if you like electronica/techno you should go check them out.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You write for TLOBF? Thinking of giving it a crack. How does Rich get you tix in America? Sounds complex!

Anonymous said...

I got this too. I immediately thought...hey another Justice

Mystik Spiral said...

I never got around to listening to the Justice album...

Seb said...

that anonymous was me - Sebastian.


No justice yet! arghh! missing out. Not even D.A.N.C.E.?

Unknown said...

Thanks for the info! I met Rich at the Asobi gig - when I get a break I'm going to contact him about spreading the good word of music. I've added your blog to my link list. Don't hesitate to pop in to my blog and see what I'm up too - comments are always welcome!