Sunday, July 29, 2007

cruel, cruel fate

Some sure-to-be awesome shows that I just found out about:



Augie March - August 3 (this Friday) at Larimer Lounge. I have to miss this because I'll be at Red Rocks with Ryan, Lucinda, & The Old 97's.



Ben Kweller - August 31 at Club 156. Oh, wretched luck! The Apples In Stereo are playing the Bluebird that same night, and I did make a proclamation earlier this year that I would never again set foot in Club 156. But Ben Kweller on a small club tour - what is a girl to do?!?



Dr. Dog - October 12 at Larimer Lounge!!! Happy, happy. I'm a bit surprised that these guys are playing the Larimer again. I figured next time I saw them would at least be at the Bluebird. No complaint from me. Don't miss this!

And also, it seems that the Of Montreal show on November 17 is at the Ogden and not the Bluebird. Boo.

No comments: