Friday, February 09, 2007

dr. stringz

So, this is just way too cute not to post...

I love you Andrew Bird, regardless of any profanities I've sent your way in the past. After seeing this clip I decided that I really need to get my nieces and nephew into this Jack's Big Music Show. So today I did just that. We watched a couple episodes from Noggin On Demand. And they LOVED it! My 3 1/2 year old niece even dug out her drum so she could play along.

It's a really cute show... and it's so nice to have a kid's program that doesn't freak me out or bore me to tears. But really, how can you go wrong with a show that's basically about how much music rules?!? If you have Noggin you should check it out. Jack plays the guitar left handed and Mary plays the accordion. Need I say more?!?

o/~
String-string-a-ding-ding
String-string-a-ding-ding
String-string-a-ding-ding
String-string-a-ding-ding
o/~

No comments: